1. Cozy Toque / Toques are a winter essential, especially for guys. Treat 'em to a new one! We like this Stussy toque, it's thick and soft without fitting too tight.
2. Socks / The #1 stocking stuffer. Make them less lame with these Stance socks. They come in loads of different patterns and are tall enough to cover his ankles and keep them warm whether he's out snowboarding, hiking, or whatever.
3. Exploration Jacket / Because flannel. Keep him warm and stylish while out adventuring in this top pick by Altamont.
4. Knapsack / Herschel bags are everywhere now, but they really are the ultimate in form and function, these stylish bags are seriously sturdy. We personally like the Little America style which is large enough to fit an 13 inch laptop and multiple textbooks, or a weekends worth of clothes, or all your weekend wandering essentials.
5. iPhoneography / Deck out his cell phone (and Instagram feed) with these magnetic cell lenses, compatible with iPhones and Androids. These little guys are seriously great! Small and convenient, they allow you to get a little more creative with your photography skills without shelling out for professional camera gear. Everyone takes photo's with their phones anyhow, even people with all the right gear.
6. Vinyl / If you know what kind of music he's into or have similar tastes pick him up a vinyl copy of his favourite album or one of your top recommendations. There's just something about vinyl... Plus they look great while out on display. Our top pick is Trouble Will Find Me by The National (or anything by The National). Yeah, yeah... it's been out a while, but we still can't stop listening to it.
7. Cologne / Cologne can be a tricky one, especially if you're not sure what kind of scents he's into. Lately we've been obsessing over the Backpacker Cologne by Juniper Ridge. All of their cologne's are 100% natural with woodsy adventure inspired scents that even the manliest man will appreciate. We also love the company's story- seriously, check them out!
8. Enamel Mug / Enamel mugs are a must for camping or hiking adventures, they can also add a rugged touch to your guy's daily coffee. We like the ones by Best Made Co, they're high quality mugs made using World War II era machinery- manly.
9. Thermos / Another essential for days out adventuring. This Stanley thermos is a true classic and tribute to grandpas everywhere. Plan a fun day out, fill with his favourite warm beverage, and pair it with the mug above and you'll be set!